Have you ever taken the time to look at the many creations of God? The Master Creator has surrounded us with beauties that cannot be replicated by the world, and the varieties of all that He has created are endless!
The Word of God is filled with stories that include the natural elements He has created. To think that our Savior is so grand that He made everything we see, and to realize He is so personal that He cares for the souls of each and every human being is enough to keep us standing in awe at our mighty God!
1. The Lord isn’t selfish with His things. The glory of creation belongs to Him, but He generously shares His awe-inspiring masterpiece for us to enjoy!
“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” (Revelation 4:11)
2. No need to find a building partner-He made it all!
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” (John 1:1 – 1:3)
3. Foolish men believe there is no God. The creatures of the Earth were not created by a great explosion, millions of years of evolution, or by any other creator. The Master Creator created them all!
“But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?” (Job 12:7)
4. Pay attention to the sweet sounds of creation. Let all the Earth praise Him!
“For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.” (Isaiah 55:12)
5. Your God who has the galaxies, the universe, the planets, your world and all that is in it, who kept’s everything under control, is just that big! Your God who hears the cry of the souls of men and the yearnings of their hearts, is just that personal!
“When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?” (Psalms 8:3 – 8:4)
6. A glimpse to the skies activates the “Wow!” factor! Master Painter, Master Creator, with everything in perfect working order. Growing trees, blooming flowers, fresh streams of soothing waters… His glory surrounds you!
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” (Psalms 19:1)
7. The fresh taste of the fruit off of the tree is delicious! Apples, oranges, pears, cherries and more! Can you almost taste them now? God did that!
“And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.” (Genesis 2:9)
8. Even the vast bodies of water recognize the voice of the Master, the One who created them. Man may create ships that can handle some of the stronger waves, but the great bodies of water are still stronger and sometimes prove their might. But to calm that raging sea is only possible through its Creator, which man can never conquer on his own.
“And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.”
9. His power throughout the world is visible in so many ways. You are among those who give credit where credit is due-to the One whose creation is glorious!
“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:” (Romans 1:20)
10. Man and beast alike are taken care of by the great Provider.
“The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.” (Isaiah 43:20)
11. To think that God made all that you behold and stand in awe at, that He created it from nothing! He didn’t need the manuals and instructions to set it all in perfect working order, functioning together beautifully. He’s just that awesome!
“Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God. Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine? Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?” (Job 37:14 – 37:16)
12. Brag on your Savior! Show your friends that you know the Artist that made all of the beauty in nature! Invite them to praise your amazing God too!
“I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.” (Psalms 145:5)
13. God chooses who will walk upon the face of the Earth, allowing them to see all of His beautiful formations and living creatures. Among the billions of people that are on planet Earth, aren’t you glad He chose you too?
“I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.” (Jeremiah 27:5)
14. When the Lord created all that He desired, He went beyond a simple shape or form. He carved in the details and never skimped on the intricate specifics. He may have created it all for His own glory, but being in the lands that He made is a blessing for us all!
“Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.” (Psalms 147:8)
15. Have you noticed how many people desire a vacation somewhere in nature for rest and relaxation? Yep, God knew the effects His creation would bring. He not only provided natural things, but also things you need to be refreshed and rejuvenated!
“Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.”