God’s goodness is always available for everyone. However everyone doesn’t know how God’s goodness works in one’s life.
The Bible is THE go to resource to learning about God. Get to know God more while you learn and memorize these beautiful scriptures about His goodness.
1. You will experience an overflow of goodness in your life when you learn to trust God.
“O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” (Psalms 34:8)
2. Treat others how God has treated you.
“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” (Ephesians 4:32)
3. Who better to tell the goodness of God in your life than YOU?
“I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.” (Psalms 145:5 – 145:7)
4. Keep the praises flowing by acknowledging God’s greatness and testifying of his goodness.
“Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.” (Psalms 107:8 – 107:9)
5. Praise God because He is good and His goodness will flow over into your soul.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” (Galatians 5:22 – 5:23)
6. God understands our nature, weaknesses and struggles. He will take his time with you.
“Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.” (Psalms 103:13 – 103:14)
7. ALL the good in your life…is from God.
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (James 1:17)
8. Goodness is God’s nature. If He had DNA, goodness would be written all over it.
“And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.” (Exodus 33:19)
9. God committed to Jesus the power and responsibility to do good.
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” (Acts 10:38)
10. Tired, hungry, dissatisfied? Good. God is able to revive, satiate and fulfill you.
“The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.” (Psalms 145:15 – 145:19)
11. God’s goodness is like an overflow. It gets everywhere on everybody. Be like God.
“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.” (Luke 6:35)
12. Since Jesus became a ransom for us, the return on investment is that we will become like Him.
“Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.” (Titus 2:14)
13. Stay busy doing the right thing.
“Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.”
14. The natural instinct parents have to protect and care pales in comparison to how much God desires to nurture and care for you.
“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (Matthew 7:11)
15. God, in his goodness, already has a refuge for your protection when troubles come.
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” (Nahum 1:7)
You may also like: Psalms About God’s Goodness