The Bible is full of faith in content and spirit. Whether it is the first or last place you find yourself looking for faith to lean on in some difficult circumstance(s), you have come to the right place.
The Word of God is useful for instruction so you can be equipped to face this life as a child of God, full of faith.
1. Exercising faith is like saying “charge it to God’s exhaustless account.”
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)
2. It is God’s unmerited favor that makes you redeemable, not any acquired, or inherently redeemable quality from within.
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8 – 2:9)
3. A “stressed-out” Christian is a contradiction.
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” (Isaiah 26:3)
4. The Word of God is our only source of faith.
“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Romans 10:17)
5. Want more faith? Go to the Word of God.
“Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” (James 2:17)
6. God is able-activate His ability with your belief and you will see the impossible happen.
“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” (Mark 9:23)
7. The persistent prayers of a praying mother are powerful.
“Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” (Matthew 15:28)
8. Faith + action – doubt = results.
“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” (Mark 11:23)
9. For favorable results with prayer, you must believe that God’s desire is for your best interest.
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)
10. Faith, is every Christian’s not-so-secret epic weapon.
“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” (1 John 5:4)
11. You don’t have to see it to believe it. You have to Believe it to see it!
“For we walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
12. How self-defeating it is to come to an all-powerful loving God unsure of His ability to act in your favor.
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
13. After receiving the darkest news one could receive, Jairus trusted God’s Word and his faith was rewarded.
“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” (Mark 5:36)
14. Believing and trusting in Jesus is the key to your victory.
“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?” (1 John 5:5)
You may also like: Psalms about Faith