Don’t know where to find the strength for one more day? One more trial? or One more crisis?
Well here comes the Calvary. The Psalmist proclaims, “My help cometh from the Lord.” As does your help, your strength, and your deliverance.
God will never leave you nor forsake you. What you need from God is already in progress.
Read these inspiring bible verses about courage from scripture that will motivate you and renew your strength.
1. Your strength comes from the Lord.
“It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.” (Psalms 18:32)
2. If your feelings are taking you down, God can give you strength. #Godoverfeelings.
“My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.” (Psalms 73:26)
3. If you wait on God, He will strengthen you.
“Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” (Psalms 27:14)
4. When you feel empty, God will fill you with his strength.
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.” (Isaiah 40:29)
5. Speak words from the Word of God and not from feelings of weakness or overwhelm.
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” (Psalms 19:14)
6. Don’t give up on God, He will give you the strength you need to keep going.
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)
7. God gives strength for every circumstance and He will give victory over your attackers.
“For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.” (Psalms 18:39)
8. God is closest when you are weakest. When you are weakest, God is strongest.
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
9. Christ empowers you to accomplish all you need to do.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13)
10. God is by your side. That is all that matters. Tell fear where to go.
“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” (Joshua 1:9)
11. God is working things out for you, and He won’t stop until His job is done. Don’t quit on Him.
“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:” (Philippians 1:6)
12. Just say, “God give me strength!”
“O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.” (Psalms 86:16)
13. Trust Him He will save you.
“The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.” (Exodus 15:2)
14. You win when you share with others your experience with God.
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11)
You may also like: Psalms for strength